Tickets Giveaway Rules
T-Shirt Fan Contest Rules
By using this site, you hereby affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
1. Description of Services
We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, Bellator Newsletter Subscriptions. You are solely responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and your own Internet access (including payment of telephone and/or cable service fees associated with such access).
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third-party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that any and all services available on this site, either now or in the future, are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
2. Registration Data and Privacy
In order to access some of the services on this site, you will be required to complete our online registration/sign-up form, which requests certain information and data (“Sign-Up Data”). By signing up, you agree that all information provided in the Sign-Up Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
You also understand and agree that we are not soliciting your business or any commerce of any kind based on your geographic location, city, or state of residence. We do not know your state of residence and therefore are not making any efforts to target or solicit you in that particular state and you thus waive any argument or claim that we as a Company have deliberately made contact with or purposefully availed ourselves to you in your state or city of residence.
3. Conduct on Site
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the contents of your communications through and to the site.
Not all areas of the site may be available to you or other authorized users of the site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our network or server. You may not use any device, program, methodology, or any similar or equivalent process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any part of the site or any content on the site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Specifically, you may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the site or any network connected to it. You may not breach or attempt to breach the security or authentication measures currently in place on the site or any network connected to it. You may not trace, reverse look-up, or otherwise seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the site. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any transaction being conducted on the site, or with any other person’s use of the site. Any site users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your ability to use the site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
4. Third-Party Sites and Information
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
5. Intellectual Property Information
Copyright © 2013 Bellator Sport Worldwide, LLC All Rights Reserved.
Neither we nor our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on or obtained through this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See “Use of Your Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
6. User's Materials
Subject to any privacy policies we may implement from time to time at our sole and absolute discretion, any communication or material that you transmit to this site or to us, whether by electronic mail or other means, for any reason, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. While you retain all rights in such communications or material, you grant us and our designated licensees a non-exclusive, paid-up, perpetual, and worldwide right to copy, distribute, display, perform, publish, translate, adapt, modify, and otherwise use such material for any purpose regardless of the form or medium (now known or not currently known) in which it is used.
Please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise. We are also unable to accept your unsolicited ideas, proposals, suggestions or materials of any nature whatsoever, so please do not submit them to us in any circumstance. By ignoring this policy and submitting or otherwise transmitting to us any such unsolicited materials, including, but not limited to, any text, photos, audio recordings, artwork, designs, software, data, video, or any other materials, you are giving us permission, in perpetuity, on a royalty-free and no-charge basis, to use any such unsolicited materials, in whole or in part, in connection with the site or any of our advertisements and promotions, and for any other purpose for which we choose to use the unsolicited materials. No materials sent to us will be considered or treated as confidential, privileged, or proprietary in any way.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark, or other property rights have been infringed (a “Copyright Infringement”) by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
4. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c), our Designated Agent for Notice of claims of Copyright Infringement can be reached as indicated below. Service of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of Copyright Infringement are received will be terminated.
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Bellator Sport Worldwide, LLC
5000 Birch St, Ste. 7100 Newport Beach, CA 92660
(949) 222 - 3400
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of Copyright Infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND ANY SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) ANY SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) ANY SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS, OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS OR TICKETS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with certain vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to, the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
Under no circumstances will Bellator Sport Worldwide, LLC or its Affiliates be liable for any loss or damages caused by your reliance on information or advice obtained through this site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinions, or other content available on or through this site. In particular, you are urged to consult an appropriate professional licensed in your jurisdiction before using any Forms or otherwise relying on any legal, accounting, or other professional advice or information obtained on or through this site.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD-PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO THIS SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
10. Participation in Promotions
From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
11. Use of Site and Storage of Material
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the services available on our site, including without limitation the maximum number of days that uploaded content will be retained on the site, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on our servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the services in a given period of time. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted on or through this site. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
12. International Use
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
13. Termination of Use
14. Governing Law
This site (excluding any linked sites) can be accessed from all fifty states, as well as from other countries around the world. By accessing this site, both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Orange County, California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California with respect to such matters.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Website Administrator at 5000 Birch St, Ste. 7100 Newport Beach, CA 92660. Notices to you may be sent either to the e-mail address supplied by you as part of your Sign-Up Data, if any. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
16. Entire Agreement
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the content and/or any services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
BELLATOR TICKETS GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
The Bellator July 2013 Tickets Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is a one-time drawing held for those who follow BellatorMMA Twitter account and re-tweet the following Bellator Twitter post on their Twitter account: “CAGESIDE seat and VIP MeetNGreet with @Rampage4real at @StarCenter sound good? RT & follow for your chance to win!” The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 26, 2013 and ends on July 28, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Drawing Deadline”) (together, the “Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, Bellator will conduct one Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bellator Sport Worldwide, LLC (“Sponsor”) 5000 Birch Street, Suite 7100, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (“Sweepstakes Sponsor” and “Sweepstakes Administrator”). Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Inc.
Sweepstakes is open only to current legal residents of the continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii who are over the age of 18 at the time of entry (Alabama residents must be 19 years of age or older if unmarried; Puerto Rican residents are permitted to participate as well, but must be 21 years of age or older). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives of Sweepstakes Sponsor and their immediate family members and those living in their household, and each person or entity connected with the production, administration or judging of the Sweepstakes, and each parent company of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, affiliate, subsidiary, agent and representative of the aforementioned Sponsor are not eligible.
SURVEY AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY
1. In order to enter, visit the webpage located at https://twitter.com/BellatorMMA, (i) follow BellatorMMA and (ii) re-tweet the following Bellator Twitter post on your Twitter account: “CAGESIDE seat and VIP MeetNGreet with @Rampage4real at @StarCenter sound good? RT & follow for your chance to win!” Upon completion of a re-tweet and after subscribing to follow BellatorMMA, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize (“Prize”).
2. Your Sweepstakes entry will be determined as received by the Drawing Deadline, according to Sweepstakes Administrator’s time clock. Entries received after the Drawing Deadline will not be entered in the Drawing. No methods of entry other than the Sweepstakes-Administered methods referenced above shall be accepted as entries, including any hand, mail, or e-mail deliveries of entries. Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible entries or for any problems, bugs, or malfunctions you may encounter when submitting your entry. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible or unreadable entries are void and will not be accepted. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false, in Sweepstakes Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned to the entrants. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the Twitter account governing the applicable Twitter account was opened.
3. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes, any entrant agrees to allow the Sweepstakes Sponsor to use their name and winning story for marketing purposes.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WINNER
1. Each qualified entry will be entered into the random drawing for a Prize. On the Drawing Date, one entrant will be selected at random (“Winner” or “Sweepstakes Winner”) by a representative of Sweepstakes Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by the respective deadline, for the Prize. The Sweepstakes Winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the Twitter notification within Twenty Four (24) hours of attempted notification.
2. Upon notification, Winner will be required to provide name, e-mail address, and phone number once selected in order to convey to them their Prize. An alternate Winner may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if the originally selected Winner: (i) cannot be reached or (ii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason.
3. Winner will receive two (2) cage-side tickets to the July 31, 2013 Bellator MMA Event taking place at Santa Ana Star Center (“Venue”) in Albuquerque, New Mexico (“Prize”), the precise locations of which shall be at Bellator’s sole discretion.
Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize is four hundred U.S. dollars (USD $400.00). No cash value substitutes will be given. Total number of prizes: 1. Winner will receive the awarded prize by retrieving it at the Venue’s box office. Winner will need to present a valid U.S. identification in order to retrieve Prize. Prize will be available for pick-up after 4:30 p.m. Mountain Time, subject to adjustments by Bellator or Venue.
2. All decisions of Sweepstakes Sponsor are final and binding and entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law.
3. By ENTERING A SWEEPSTAKES, ANY ENTRANT agrees to release Sweepstakes Sponsor, its attorneys, affiliates, PARENT COMPANIES, STAKEHOLDERS, together with the respective directors, employees, officers, MEMBERS, licensees, licensors and agents of each, including without limitation, its respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of the Sweepstakes, (collectively, the Releasees) from any and all liability, loss or damage arising from or in connection with ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPATION IN THE SURVEY, awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
4. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to use the Sweepstakes for publicity purposes in any media, and to use the name, likeness, and hometown name and/or prize information of the Winner as part of that publicity, without any compensation or prior review unless prohibited by law. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and Winner who is a U.S. resident may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the awarded prize.
5. This Sweepstakes is void outside the continental US, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to applicable federal, state provincial and local laws.
6. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. The Releasees shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sweepstakes Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sweepstakes Sponsor representatives. Use of any automated system to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sweepstakes Sponsor may disqualify at its sole discretion any entries it believes are created by an automated system. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OR FAIR PLAY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL, IF DISCOVERED, RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
For a copy of these Official Rules, you may visit http://www.bellator.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23600&ATCLID=208822563
Winner will be announced no later than Three (3) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period on Bellator’s Twitter page located at https://twitter.com/BellatorMMA Winner’s name will remain posted for at least 30 days thereafter.
T-SHIRT FAN CONTEST RULES